Sunday, June 13, 2010

Somethin' a Little Different

I know, it's been a while since I last updated. If you follow me on Twitter you'd know that I am in fact trying to get through Phantasy Star. However I've been really, really busy as of late. On top of my normal job I've been busy with my second job as well, I've also been unable to play due to things such as house sitting and generally just not being at home a lot.

This week I'm going to be house sitting yet again, and instead of lugging over my Xbox 360 I've decided to put Phantasy Star on the back burner for now and try to play something on the Wii (which the house I'm house sitting has).

I will finish Phantasy Star, I'll be home one day this week and I'm going to try and beat it then, if I don't I will next week.

So have no fear if you notice I'm playing a new game without having posted a Phantasy Star review, it will be coming.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment