Thursday, May 20, 2010

Phantasy Star - Sega Master System

If you're really paying attention you're probably saying "But Squid, there's no mention of a Sega Master System or Phantasy Star in your original post about what games and systems you have!" to which I reply "You're paying way too much attention to this blog, seriously."

But you would be correct, I don't own a Sega Master System. Then what type of witchcraft is this you ask? Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for Xbox 360. So while I may not technically own a SMS or Phantasy Star I'm still counting it toward the games I need to play.

As far as I know I've only ever played the third Phantasy Star game, but I remember absolutely loving it. So much so I remember almost purchasing it about ten years ago for $35. Never having played a Phantasy Star title other then three I'm not exactly sure what I'm in for, but I'm looking forward to it.

Also just a helpful little tip: if you want to unlock Phantasy Star on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for Xbox 360 you need to play Sonic 2 with two players and beat the first boss who's at the end of the second level. Don't have a second controller? The Guitar Hero controllers will also work, just keep in mind a lot of people say that on the boss fight the second player has to at least hit one button.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment