Thursday, June 17, 2010

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Nintendo Gamecube

I've tried playing Twilight Princess on my Wii, I really have. It was the first game I bought when I purchased my Wii. I played it for about five hours and just couldn't get into it. About four or five months ago I picked it up again, same thing, got about five hours in and just couldn't get into it. The controls felt off, I needed a controller and all I had was a Wii-mote.

So I decided to give it another go, but this time on the Gamecube. I figure that maybe using a physical controller will be better. Thank God for Gamefly.

I'm only about three hours in so far and I like the Gamecube controller a bit better, but I still just can't get into the game. Hopefully it picks up, because everyone has been telling me it's very fun.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment