Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trials HD - Xbox Live Arcade





I first played Trials HD over at my brother's house, I'm not sure how he discovered it but all I know is that after playing it I was hooked. I went home that night and bought it for myself. I've been playing it ever since. It's been at least a year now, I would say that a month doesn't go by where I don't play Trials HD at some point.

Trails HD is just fun. There's no other way to put it. It's fun. Incredibly fun. It's a game that you'll find yourself playing when you have a few spare minutes. Have a spare five minutes? Hop on and play a few levels. Have a spare hour? Hop on and play a bunch of levels. Have a spare couple hours and some friends? I guarantee you can kill those hours with some Trials HD. You know how I know all of this? Because I've done all of those before... many, many times. You know what? I'll probably keep doing those things in the future.

Trials HD doesn't really seem to get old. I don't know how many hours I've played it, or how many times I've played certain levels, and yet I haven't grown tired of the game. I still try and beat my fastest time. I still try new things. I still try different bikes on different levels. I still haven't grown tired of it.

As I said, Trials HD is fun. For a fairly simplistic physics motorcycle game I seem to find myself playing it over and over and over again. If you don't own it already go out and buy it right this second. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment