Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat - Xbox

Figured it was about time I broke out my Xbox. I'm really hoping that it works, a while back I tried to play Knights of the Old Republic on it and had some problems with crashing. So start sending me your good mojo in hopes that it continues working. Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat is one of the first games I got for Xbox. I'm pretty sure I found it in the discount bin and figured it looked pretty fun, and I remember it being rather enjoyable. I've always enjoyed Pirate games, I think it stems from playing Sid Meier's Pirates! as a kid. I think there was a point in time where we had rented that so much from Blockbuster that it would have just been cheaper to go out and buy it. For now I'm off to swashbuckle and pillage on the high seas. Yarr!

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment