Friday, February 12, 2010

Iron Tank - NES

I've decided on my first game for the 2010 video game challenge. Iron Tank for the NES. I chose this because it was one of the first games I owned. When I originally bought the NES it of course came with Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt, but my parents also bought my brother and me Contra and Iron Tank.

I oddly remember that day fairly well for how young I was. We bought our NES at Lionel Playworld when I was probably about eight or nine, maybe a little older. I remember getting those two games and coming home and playing Contra and being blown away by it. Up until that point all my video games had been on the Commodore 64, so this was a huge step up.

I have very fond memories of Iron Tank, I don't remember playing it tons or playing it over and over but I do remember having a very good time playing it. Being a two player game I remember playing it a lot with my brother. I guess we'll find out if it holds up to the test of time.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment