Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Coming up next...

I'm going to try something a little different.

There's no real set way I choose what video game to play next. Generally I try to kind of mix up what consoles I play and try not to play two games from the same console in a row.

In the past couple weeks I've bought a ton of new games for PS2 as well as Xbox360. On top of that I have two games out from Gamefly. So for the next little bit I'm going to try and power through some games and hopefully make a dent in some of the backlog.

I had originally planned on playing Chrono Cross next but I think that's going to have to go on the back burner for a while, at least until I get through some of these other games.

Once I get some of these finished I'll go back to business as usual.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment