Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dead Space - Xbox360

I'm at my brothers house sitting, so my video game vault is fairly small. I had brought over Tales of Symphonia when I remembered he had Dead Space. Sure I could borrow it at some point in time, but why not instead just play it now while I have the chance?

I know absolutely nothing about this game, which is kind of odd. I haven't read anything about it, haven't heard anything about it, don't even really know the plot of it to be honest. Other then hearing people being pretty excited about them announcing the second one, I really don't know much about this game. Should be interesting to see it through my own eyes before hearing about it.

The one thing I have heard is that it's scary, which should be pretty awesome... at night... alone... in a big empty house.

Squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment